ULI Utah Young Leaders
ULI Utah’s Young Leaders Group (YLG) aims to create opportunities for young professionals to develop skills and build relationships that will help advance their careers and foster an understanding of thoughtful development practices.
As a Young Leader, you have access to mentoring opportunities and will receive invitations to YLG events.
- January 17th Breakfast Program: Trip Sharing and Shared Parking
- February 8th Breakfast Program: Missing Middle with Dan Perolak
- Walkable Wednesdays | Dates & Locations TBD
- Lessons Learned | Dates & Location TBD
- Trends 2019 Conference | Date & Location TBD
For more information, contact our Young Leaders Group Co-chairs.
Urban Design & City Planning
Real Estate Analyst
Property Reserve Inc.